Intrigued Pakistani nationals searching for Pakistan Government Jobs ought to apply for the most recent enrollment of the Prime Minister’s Office for NDMA (National Disaster Management Authority NDMA Jobs 2023).
We got an opportunity notice from the Everyday Jang paper, which portrays total data on these Prime Minister’s Office Jobs 2023. These National Disaster Management Authority Jobs 2023 are accessible on an agreement premise.
The National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) is the Central government’s essential agency for disaster management drives. It is the chief arm of the National Disaster Management Commission (NDMC), which was made as the essential strategy making body in disaster management under the Chairmanship of the Prime Minister.
The National Disaster Management Agency (NDMA) supervises the entire Disaster Management Cycle (DMC), which includes preparedness, mitigation, risk reduction, relief, and rehabilitation.
It offers business valuable open doors to Pakistani residents, including Guys, Females, Minorities, and Handicapped People Amounts with alluring salary bundles as per their qualifications, skills, and experience.
NDMA Latest Jobs Details:
|Posted on:||16th February 2023|
|Last Date:||March 02, 2023|
|Company:||National Disaster Management Authority – NDMA|
|Address:||Director Administration, National Disaster Management Authority NDMA, Islamabad|
Today, the NDMA has reported professions on Open Merit Reason for an underlying time of one year. In excess of 50 opportunities are opening in Management. Opportunities are opening for Chief Coordinators, Managers, Deputy Managers, and Assistant Managers.
Sets of expectations and other related data is posted on the NDMA’s site at www.ndma.gov.pk. Candidates should survey the qualification measures on the endorsed connect. Just experienced experts with Bachelor’s Degrees and Master’s Degrees may apply.
- Assistant Manager – Assembly Business
- Assistant Manager Logistics
- Assistant Manager Media
- Assistant Manager NEOC
- Assistant Manager Operations
- Assistant Manager Plans
- Assistant Manager R&E
- Assistant Manager Technical
- Chief Coordinator Intl Cooperation
- Chief Coordinator Media
- Chief Coordinator Technical
- Deputy Manager – Education & Training
- Deputy Manager Intl Cooperation
- Deputy Manager Legal
- Deputy Manager Logistics – Inspection
- Deputy Manager Logistics – Transport
- Deputy Manager Operations ICT Support
- Deputy Manager R&E – Method & Evaluation
- Deputy Manager R&E – Research
- Deputy Manager Social Media/ICT
- Manager Domestic Media
- Manager Finance – Funds
- Manager International Cooperation
- Manager International Media
- Manager Legal
- Manager Logistics – Inspection
- Manager Operations – Risk Assessment
- Manager Operations Relief
- Manager R&E Education & Training
- Manager R&E Method & Evaluation
- Manager R&E NIDM
- Manager R&E Research
- Manager Social Media/ICT
- Manager Technical – Technical Support
- Manager Technical GIS
- Manager Technical ICT Development
Qualified candidates can advance their applications online through the National Work Entryway
NDMA is an equivalent open door manager.
Online Applications through the NJP can be put together by making a profile on the NJP.
The National Work Entryway will get applications in 15 days or less.